Our regular Sunday morning services are held at 9.00 am. We would love for you join us !
Sunday Morning Service
Our services consist of singing, prayers, bible readings and reflections as we seek to form and strengthen our relationships with God.
We enjoy different styles of worship, provided by those who conduct our services.
Everyone is welcome to join us for morning tea after the service!
What to expect in Worship
- There are plenty of seats, so you can sit wherever you want.
- Our services usually last about an hour.
- We want you to feel at home, so wear whatever you feel comfortable in- shorts, jeans, smart casual or a suit.
- Refreshments and an opportunity to socialise and get to know others is provided after each worship service.
- Our worship includes praying, singing, sharing, Bible readings and images, symbols and reflections which help you connect with God.
We celebrate the sacrament of Holy Communion (also called the Eucharist) on the first Sunday of each month.
We practise a theology of openness in our understanding of this sacrament, meaning that everyone is welcome to participate, because we believe God sets no limits on grace.
Day: Held on the fourth Sunday of the month
Time: 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Messy Church is a different way of being church. Messy Church sessions are held in many countries and in different denominations.
You will find a friendly environment, welcoming people of all ages and backgrounds as we share in a celebration, creative activities and a meal.
Assyrian Holiness Church
Day: Held on the third Sunday of the month
This service is conducted in Arabic and is usually held in the afternoon and often a meal is shared.
Please contact Graham Whitworth on 0419 903 095 for details of the next service.
Our special church services include Good Friday, Easter Day and Christmas Day. These are held at our usual worship time of 9.00 am.
Throughout the year, we occasionally have a combined service with the Assyrian Holiness Church which usually starts at 10.00 am and is followed by a shared lunch. These are advertised on our calendar.